Friday, March 19, 2010

Guess what?!?!?!

Levi and I are going to have a baby in about 8 months:) November something, most likely. What a surprise! And what a blessing! We are so excited:D We found out a week ago on Thursday night, and just had my first "appointment" yesterday afternoon. They said that I was probably right around 4 weeks, so they are going to wait to do the ultrasound in 2 more weeks on April 1st. We are giddy. So many changes are coming...we will have to move out of our little apartment because it is for single married folks with no kids...Levi is looking extra hard for a full-time job...I am dealing with raging hormones right now that generally make me feel a)tired all the time, b)nauseated most of the time, and c)crampy some of the time. However, I have been very encouraged by all the wonderful ladies in small group who have already been there and done that, and by all of their words of wisdom. Overall, it is pretty amazing and awesome...and I know it will only get better from here:) God is so good to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment