Thursday, March 4, 2010

Okay...let's get organized...

I have decided to organize...my thoughts and projects, anyway. These are my top 3 priorities in each category.

Sewing:
1. Levi's Hippie Pants
2. Tie Dress and Plaid Cloak thingie
3. Fixing a few shirts/dresses so they fit me (and a few for Levi too)

Crochet:
1. Finish 3 more animals for upcoming babyshowers
2. Make baby/child animal hats for the Craft & Bake Sale
3. Make stuffed animals for the Craft & Bake Sale

Decorating:
1. Figure out how to make/find cheap yet cool looking moroccan lanterns/lights for the bedroom
2. Figure out what to do about the nails in the livingroom walls above the doors.
3. Make a rug for the living room.

Gardening:
1. Buy soil and plant flower seeds in windowboxes
2. Don't forget to water.
3. Pray they get enough sunshine!

Painting:
1. Finish the "tree" series
2. Get mom's pic and ideas and get started
3. Paint something with music/guitars/Levi involved...:D

Cooking:
1. Figure out this whole coupon thing.
2. Cook healthier meals...at least twice a week.
3. Have more people over for dinner/dessert/lunch/whatever.

Phew! Well, that was helpful...now I know why I feel like I haven't gotten anything done! I just have so much I want to do lol. Anyway, I should be busy for a while...goodness gracious. This is enough to keep me occupied the rest of the year, I think. Which reminds me...I should add Christmas presents to the list!!!! It is never too early to get started...especially when you are making it all yourself...

Christmas Presents:
1. Get ideas for everybody on my list
2. Get supplies and make everything BEFORE December
3. Wrap and feel relaxed as everybody else runs around like a crazy person getting last minute gifts. Yay!


Okay...now to start;P

No comments:

Post a Comment